Breakthrough Developmental Services is seeking a qualified pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist to work with our clients throughout Maryland.
To be considered for this position, the candidate must be a CCC-SLP and licensed in Maryland to practice. Preferred candidates will have a minimum of 1-year experience providing services to people with developmental disabilities and some experience with applied behavior analysis.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
In your resume and cover letter, you should address your experience and training working with people diagnosed with special needs. Specifically, discuss any professional experience working with people who have developmental disabilities, your knowledge of applied behavior analysis, and any training that you have received.
- The materials that you submit with your application will not be returned.
- Any person hired for this position must complete all BDS trainings before beginning with a client.
- Satisfactory reference, state and FBI backgrounds checks are necessary for this position.
- You must have reliable transportation
- This position is part-time
- This is a contractual position with hourly compensation
- Resumes submitted without a cover letter will be immediately rejected
- We will need verification of ASHA certification and your license to practice in Maryland
At Breakthrough Developmental Services, LLC (BDS) we work with parents, organizations, and individuals who want to help their students become successful and more independent. We are a caring group of individuals working together to make a difference in the lives of the people around us. At BDS, we use the principles of applied behavior analysis and verbal behavior to teach skills in both the structured and natural environments while making learning fun and interesting. Each program we write is tailored to meet the needs of the individual, or family, we are serving. BDS is a Maryland Autism Waiver Provider.