Locating, hiring and retaining… the best
Want to know about our latest openings first? Click here to join our Job Announcements list today!
Job Description: Accreditation & Evaluation Manager
Breakthrough Developmental Services (BDS) would like to hire a detail orientated person to serve as our Accreditation & Evaluation Manager (AEM). The candidate should be familiar with ABA and have a background in law or legal studies.
Qualifications: All applicants must be 18-years-old or older and have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
A complete application packet will include a cover letter, your resume, an application, and your Reference Request Form. Documents received without a cover letter will be immediately rejected. The AEM shall be responsible for:
- Regular review of COMAR and The Annotated Code of Maryland as related to all programs BDS participates in;
- The completion of accreditation documents for the organization;
- Overseeing the Quality Assurance Program for BDS;
- Lead and contact person for internal and external audits;
- Lead for the evaluation of any corrective action plans that are received including, but not limited to, planning and writing new policies, guidelines, and procedures as well as overseeing the implementation of these;
- Contact person, document reviewer, and contract reviewer for BDS when we are credentialing with another organization; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge Skills Assessment:
Do you think you are the best person for this position? If so, tell us why. Your resume and cover letter should address the following:
- Experience that you have with applied behavior analysis including any trainings;
- Your experience with policy writing, supervising others, and accountability;
- Any experience you have with medical audits;
- Experience with law or legal studies; and
- Your experience with negotiations.
Please include your salary history and expectations with your documentation.
- Credit union access
- Discounted tuition with 2 different educational institutions (some restrictions apply)
- The materials that you submit with your application will not be returned.
A satisfactory background check is necessary for this position. This includes references; education; and State, County, and FBI Criminal checks with no findings.
- You must complete all BDS assigned trainings.
- This position is part-time with potential to move to full-time.
- Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
- For a list of FAQ associated with this position visit https://bdshelps.com/hr-faqs/
Job Type: Part-time
All people entering the office building are required to wear a mask. All individuals entering our office are required to have a temperature check. Additional precautions are noted on our website at https://bdshelps.com/safer-office-protocols/.